An offering of mortgage servicing rights on Ginnie Mae loans has hit the market. The portfolio has a wide geographic disbursement.

The offering includes MSRs on 6,636 residential loans with an aggregate unpaid principal balance of $781 million as of Dec. 31, 2016.

GNMA I loans account for 16.7 percent of the total loan portfolio, while GNMA II mortgages make up the remaining 83.3 percent.

Source: Mortgage Daily