An offering of mortgage servicing rights on more than $1 billion in government-sponsored enterprise home loans has hit the market.

The MSRs are being offered on 3,976 residential loans with an aggregate unpaid principal balance of $1.084 billion as of Nov. 30.

Fannie Mae A/A loans account for 80.2 percent of the mortgages, while Freddie Mac Reg S/A make up the other 19.8 percent.

Source: Mortgage Daily